Tuesday 11 December 2012

Quick up-date

Hello

Just a quick up-date to say on the 8th of this month I had my first ever blog interview which can be found here: http://angelicadawson.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/anna-winters-aka-alaine-batty-aspiring.html

I have to say a massive thank you to Angelica Dawson for inviting me to her blog for my interview. 

Again I am keeping busy with both my normal work life and my writing and of course planning things for Christmas, it's such a busy time at Christmas, there never seems to be enough hours in the day.

I hope everyone is managing to cope with the Christmas rush and dreaming of warmer places =)

And if I don't post another blog before Christmas, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!! Have happy, safe and warm holidays!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment